Thread: Matchless ESD212 Extension Speaker Cab - *New* - Black with Silver Cloth

Neophyte

Matchless ESD212 Extension Speaker Cab - *New* - Black with Silver Cloth

New out-of-the-box Matchless ESD 2x12 speaker cab that I intended to use, but I now I prefer some lighter gear. It still has the protective plastic over the Matchless name plate. These popular cabinets sell new for $1,000+.

Matchless speaker cabinets are manufactured using the best available raw materials from the wood down to the speaker components. Our speakers are modified in-house to produce our signature tone. Each cabinet is voiced to produce the best possible tone for the size and power rating of the unit. We use the best available 11 ply Baltic birch wood and the toughest grade vinyl. Baffle designs are optimally tuned to produce maximum clean headroom and smooth overdrive.

Power: 60 Watt
    Impedance: 4 Ohms
    Speaker configuration: Customized Celestion G12H30 and Celestion 12M Greenback
    Speaker input: 1/4" Jack
    Weight: 45 lbs.
    Dimensions: 21" x 27" x 10.5"

$875 PayPal/Gift plus the shipping cost to your location.

NOTE: Gator ATA case shown in some of the photos is not included, but can be included for an addition cost. Send me a message and we can work that out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4506.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	3612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4520.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	3613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4522.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	3614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4523.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	3615