Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Ibanez Law Suit Guitars

  1. #21
    Axe-honerated Keletcaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotsford British Columbia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    10,765
    I had a Peavey Deuce for a while. It was a pretty good amp. I traded it for my Hiwatt Custom 50 with a 412 Fane cab.
    Great Guitars Are A Formula Not A Logo.

  2. #22
    AxeTalker teaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    Very Nice!!

  3. #23
    Axetastic doublewah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    As Teaman said very nice.
    TB, what is the V? The headstock reminds me of the Vantage headstock.

  4. #24
    Axeaholic Teleblooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doublewah View Post
    As Teaman said very nice.
    TB, what is the V? The headstock reminds me of the Vantage headstock.
    The V is a "Marquis by Harmony" according to the headstock logo. I traded my sister-in-law a Squier Strat for it. She had a hard time playing it because of the shape.
    I crawl like a viper through these suburban streets.

  5. #25
    AxeTalker teaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    69
    Hey Tele, I have never had a 'V', but a friend of mine in high school did and he loved it. I did pick his up a couple of times but also had issue with the shape, but then again, I wonder if I would like it with my own strap adjusted to me? I know one thing was for sure, I couldn't play the thing sitting down. Is it comfortable for you?

  6. #26
    Axeaholic Teleblooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by teaman View Post
    Hey Tele, I have never had a 'V', but a friend of mine in high school did and he loved it. I did pick his up a couple of times but also had issue with the shape, but then again, I wonder if I would like it with my own strap adjusted to me? I know one thing was for sure, I couldn't play the thing sitting down. Is it comfortable for you?
    Not particularly, but I don't think it was designed with too much thought for comfort. I did figure out that if I set it so the "V" straddles my right leg I could play it sitting down without too much trouble. Mine is mostly a wall decoration these days.
    I crawl like a viper through these suburban streets.

  7. #27
    Axetastic doublewah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    The V is a "Marquis by Harmony" according to the headstock logo. I traded my sister-in-law a Squier Strat for it. She had a hard time playing it because of the shape.
    I just Googled [harmony marquis v] under images. The only picture of a V that came up was yours from an old Axetalk post. Your guitar might be rare. I would hang on to it, and take good care of it!

    And since you're keeping it, when you get time, please give us some up-close pictures.

  8. #28
    AxeTalker teaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    69
    I saw this add on Craigslist...It doesn't appear to be the same model (it does not say "Marqui by Harmony" on it...only Harmony), but it is a Harmony V. 1984 Flying V Guitar Made By Harmony SELL OR TRADE - $175 (Long Beach)

  9. #29
    Axeaholic Teleblooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doublewah View Post
    I just Googled [harmony marquis v] under images. The only picture of a V that came up was yours from an old Axetalk post. Your guitar might be rare. I would hang on to it, and take good care of it!

    And since you're keeping it, when you get time, please give us some up-close pictures.
    Here's a couple from when I first got it...


    I crawl like a viper through these suburban streets.

  10. #30
    Axe-honerated spellcaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
    Age
    67
    Posts
    11,586
    That's interesting......I wouldn't have expected the V to sit on a normal guitar stand.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •