Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My Conrad's coming together

Quote Originally Posted by die Bullen View Post
    before giving the EBAY seller negative feedback I would definitely contact him and show him pictures
    I won't bother issuing feedback at all. Life's too short to stay bitter and twisted about stuff like this.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

Yeah, but you have alerted your friends and we appreciate the heads-up about this seller.

Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    I won't bother issuing feedback at all. Life's too short to stay bitter and twisted about stuff like this.

I'm New!
    Hello all, I'm Mike from EZPZ-parts.
    I am the person that sold you that tremolo bar. I am very sorry to hear that your 60's Nipponese style Aria reproduction tremolo bar did not meet your expectations. I do wish you had written to advise us of a problem,.. you may have saved more good folks the same problem by simply alerting us at the source of the problem.

Please understand that once we noticed a problem with the bars we pulled them immediately. We have improved the design of the Aria style tremolo bars to match the original items. No more "monster bars".

We have now re-listed our newly improved Aria style bars. If you are an earlier customer who ordered one of our EZPZ-parts Aria style replacement tremolo bars from the first batch of poorly designed bars, we would like a to offer you a free correct bar to replace the first.

Please simply write me (Mike) at EZPZ-parts eBay. I'll make it right. I want all those who read this to know that EZPZ-parts has fixed the problem. Our new EZPZ-parts Aria style replacement tremolo bars are receiving excellent reviews.
    I can now once again say this with great confidence,.. "YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE ACCURATE REPLACEMENT TREMOLO BAR ANYWHERE",... Mike ~ EZPZ -parts
    Thanks all!

I'm New!
    Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    Please simply write me (Mike) at EZPZ-parts eBay. I'll make it right. I want all those who read this to know that EZPZ-parts has fixed the problem. Our new EZPZ-parts Aria style replacement tremolo bars are receiving excellent reviews.
    I can now once again say this with great confidence,.. "YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE ACCURATE REPLACEMENT TREMOLO BAR ANYWHERE",... Mike ~ EZPZ -parts
    Thanks all!

Mike, I just read your post and wanted to say thanks. Sometimes things don't work out, but the fact that you've stepped up and will address the issues tells me you're a conscientious seller. I appreciate your offer.

Ken

Mike, nice to see you try to make things right. I don't know if you joined AxeTalk just to fix things for our friend Ken, but I'm hoping you stay a member and offer us your thoughts on some of the weird things we wrestle with.

And I gotta say - I wouldn't want the job of trying to keep track of all the different sizes and mismatches of any guitar part. Trying to satisfy customers without having the guitar available for fitting must be as frustrating for you as it is for us buyers. Maybe not as heartbreaking, but frustrating.
    I bought a relic'd guitar because I liked the way it sounded. Then I refinished it because I didn't like the way it looked.

I have to commend SC for his patience. Do you intend to keep it SC

Quote Originally Posted by edandis View Post
    I have to commend SC for his patience. Do you intend to keep it SC
    Not sure I'm understanding the question. Do you mean the guitar? I like it enough that I'd be happy to keep it, although it gets very little playtime. I have to say though, those P90's are great sounding pickups, and I think they nail a sound that I can't get out of regular single coil pickups. Before Christmas, when I was thinning the herd to fatten my wallet heading into a work-shy couple of months, I put bunches of my guitars and basses, and both my amps, on craigslist and Used Victoria and I got no calls on this guitar......So I guess it's a keeper, lol.