Thread: Double blade guitar picks by Twin Picks - free worldwide shipping

Neophyte

Double blade guitar picks by Twin Picks - free worldwide shipping

Hello guitar buddies !

As I saw an old topic from 2012 about our guitar picks somewhere on the forums, I wanted to introduce you our new website Home of double-bladed guitar picks - TwinPicks

We sell high quality double blade guitar picks for acoustic and electric guitars.
    We have soft and hard acoustic guitar picks and soft and hard electric guitar picks.

Since we launched our new website we committed to offering free shipping all over the world.
    We also are interested in music shop owners that want to sell our products in their shops. They can contact us via our contact form.

Feel free to contact me at office@twinpicks.com for more information !

Tempting, but I like my double picks a little more offset--and so I make my own now.

What are the prices in Canadian $?
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Neophyte
    Hello zontar,

What do you mean by a little more offset ? Do you mean a larger gap between the blades ?
    Good job on making your own! Can you show us what a guitar pick made by you looks like?

Approximately 10.8 CAD for a pack of 4 twin picks + 3 bonus single blade

The tips of the picks don't line up in one way (the points both point the same way--but the tips are not right on top of each other.)
    I had a Triplet pick (An old pick I only ever had one of)--it was so called because you could sue the double pick part--or one of the corners for single picks.
    I copied this by using a triangle Tortex pick (1mm) and a regular Tortex pick (1.14mm)
    I experimented with different gauges.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

This is my Triplet pick--along with a couple of double picks from Stash picks (No longer around.)

And a different angle on a Triplet pick (Not mine)

I can't find on of my self made Tortex ones--I'll have to do that later--but notice how the tip of the smaller & larger picks are offset.
    This helps give it a more double sound when picking.
    The Stash picks were okay--but not as good as the Triplets.

Neophyte
    Wow. Amazing stuff right there

I sometimes cut (or chew) my picks for this kind of effect. But I feel it lacks control
    We sell double blade guitar picks @ TwinPicks.com

Those are interesting to look at. I don't know WHAT I would use one for.

JJ
    Tele's & Tweeds.Yes sir.

Andrei, I would like to thank you for contributing to the varied picks of the planet. I do not think I would use a double-pick. I am guessing from ZT's post that it creates a flam effect? One picked note, followed by another quick one?
    Hmmm - let me think about that...

Anyway, I am a bit of a nut for picks. I have many different sizes and shapes, and I use several at most gigs.
    So thank you, once again.
    I bought a relic'd guitar because I liked the way it sounded. Then I refinished it because I didn't like the way it looked.

When you have a clean sound it can sort of approximate a 12 string sound--and it makes a fuller sound on chord strumming.
    With any sort of dirt it adds to crunch on power chords.

At least the Triplet ones & my home made ones--others are probably similar.

I'm New!
    Hello,

Be pardon me for my bad english.

I am search for the triplet for a very long time. I want buy a lot can you help me please ?