Thread: Check out this review of our P90 Classic's :)

Check out this review of our P90 Classic's :)

Cool.
    When I was young I didn't like P-90's-(for my own playing--didn't bother me for other people)-
    The Les Paul I bought used had a previous owner jam p-90 copies into the guitar--and they gouged out wood to make them fit--but they didn't really work.

Then I put a P-Rail in the neck of my LP copy (different guitar)--and I love it--I mostly use it on the P-90 setting.

If I ever get another electric P-90s are on my list of what I'd like o get.
    Still not sure they suit my playing in the bridge position--but who knows?

So maybe one day...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    Cool.
    When I was young I didn't like P-90's-(for my own playing--didn't bother me for other people)-
    The Les Paul I bought used had a previous owner jam p-90 copies into the guitar--and they gouged out wood to make them fit--but they didn't really work.

Then I put a P-Rail in the neck of my LP copy (different guitar)--and I love it--I mostly use it on the P-90 setting.

If I ever get another electric P-90s are on my list of what I'd like o get.
    Still not sure they suit my playing in the bridge position--but who knows?

So maybe one day...
    The beauty of well built P90's is that they are extremely versatile. It's a very easy pickup to adjust the tone, via coil height and pole adjustment, so that every position is usable. That being said, there are a lot of lifeless dud P90's out there that can turn people off from the pickup style as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreilander View Post
    The beauty of well built P90's is that they are extremely versatile. It's a very easy pickup to adjust the tone, via coil height and pole adjustment, so that every position is usable. That being said, there are a lot of lifeless dud P90's out there that can turn people off from the pickup style as a whole.
    Hey I agree a good one is a great pickup--but not every pickup will suit every player
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.