Thread: New webstore for a more cost effective pickup solution

New webstore for a more cost effective pickup solution

I started Reilander Pickups because I wanted to provide a good quality product that was affordable to most. When we first launched, all our sets were under $100. As we expanded on options, styles and models, our overhead increased which was reflected in an increase in retail pricing.

Wanting to get back to our roots of affordable quality, we have developed a selection of sets that will be under $100. These pickups will be known as Blue Collar Pickups, and will be available for direct sale only from bluecollarpickups.com

Stop by and check them out

very cool!

It's nice to see you broadening your product spread. They look like fine pickups, but I still have my sights set on a set of your Reilander Strat Scoops.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

I will check that out if I ever get around to using my spare guitar neck to make something...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

The key to keeping Blue Collar Pickups affordable is producing them in volume! Don't worry though... we still do hands on quality control for each and every individual pickup Get yourself a set today! http://bluecollarpickups.com/…/st-1-...tta-si…/

Quote Originally Posted by Mreilander View Post
    The key to keeping Blue Collar Pickups affordable is producing them in volume! Don't worry though... we still do hands on quality control for each and every individual pickup Get yourself a set today! http://bluecollarpickups.com/…/st-1-...tta-si…/
    I've seen that before--maybe on another site...
    Always cool to see stuff like that.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

This is cool! nice of you to offer lower-priced pickups but does not scrimp on quality!

Which reminds me, I need to talk to you soon about my possible pickup upgrade of my thinline tele and strat! Im collecting songs, tunes, tones, at the moment of what Im looking for exactly!

DO you have sound clips for the blue collar?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    This is cool! nice of you to offer lower-priced pickups but does not scrimp on quality!

Which reminds me, I need to talk to you soon about my possible pickup upgrade of my thinline tele and strat! Im collecting songs, tunes, tones, at the moment of what Im looking for exactly!

DO you have sound clips for the blue collar?
    Looking forward to working with you
    We don't have clips for the Blue Collar line yet. They're about 3-4 months out. We want to make sure we do them right