Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Reilander & Blue Collar @Vancouver International Guitar Festival

  1. #1
    Axellent Member Mreilander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    481

    Reilander & Blue Collar @Vancouver International Guitar Festival

    Hey Guys,
    If you're local, come check us out at the Vancouver International Guitar Festival, June 24 and June 25 at the Chinese Cultural Center!! Info Here

  2. #2
    Super Moderator die Bullen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Westfield, NJ
    Age
    47
    Posts
    22,842
    Very cool- would love to go. Maybe if you do a show in NYC!

  3. #3
    Axellent Member Mreilander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by die Bullen View Post
    Very cool- would love to go. Maybe if you do a show in NYC!
    If I do a show in NYC, you'll be the first to know

  4. #4
    Axe-honerated zontar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a people house
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreilander View Post
    Hey Guys,
    If you're local, come check us out at the Vancouver International Guitar Festival, June 24 and June 25 at the Chinese Cultural Center!! Info Here
    Cool--I'm not around there--but there are other guitar shows across Canada--ever hit any of those?
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

  5. #5
    Axellent Member Mreilander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    Cool--I'm not around there--but there are other guitar shows across Canada--ever hit any of those?
    Not yet I haven't, but I'm sure I will at some point

  6. #6
    Axe-honerated zontar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a people house
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreilander View Post
    Not yet I haven't, but I'm sure I will at some point
    If you do--please let us know...
    (& also on that Canadian forum as well)
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •