Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show us your pedalboard.

Be my guest. :-)

They are slowly catching on around here. I don't think the music stores like me though!

Quote Originally Posted by etechstan View Post
    Awesome idea, may have to borrow it!

Yeah, I wasn't using it for a while, and then found it in my pedal drawer a few months ago. Works great for a 70s rock sound into a clean amp or small PA.

Quote Originally Posted by One careful owner View Post
    Seeing that SD1 made me smile.

I have my TS808 listed on our trademe - I have an '85 SD1 I'm going to try and love a bit more. It is currently on display in a cabinet of mine with an '87 RV2 and an HF2.
    I have an MZ2 and an original 4 digit serial CE2 as well as an '89 DD3 - These are the last of my Japanese Boss collection.

Here's the incarnation of the board I've been using for a couple of weeks - Chain is in my signature.
    There is a reason the EHX a/b is facing that way - I can turn my amps overdrive on at the same time as the pumpkin pi OR the Luther drive. Or the pi + the LD, and off again, etc etc.

Gone to a DD3 over the EHX memory toy because it has a buffer in it and I have ridiculously long cables... Shame, really, the memory toy is a cool pedal, but I don't really like a weak signal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	board_june_2012.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	1771  
    Last edited by One careful owner; 06-01-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Adding more ****
    James.