Thread: The 10 Fastest-Selling Used Guitar Brands on Reverb

The 10 Fastest-Selling Used Guitar Brands on Reverb

Care to take a guess at what they are?
    Could be brands you haven't heard of
    Australia is represented (Mentioned partly in case Blues reads this or BOFH comes back)

So to give you an idea of the criteria--here's how they explain it in the article:

As guitarists and gearheads, most of us have a specific piece of gear for which we’re always on the hunt. We keep our eyes peeled at local music stores...or just obsessively search every day until that special rarity pops up. And when it does, we know we have to act fast, because if we don’t snag it right away, someone else will—sometimes in a matter of minutes.

When you take all of these lightning-fast sales in aggregate across an entire brand, you uncover a baseline measure of how in-demand the brand is on the used market, what we could call “gear hotness.” And today, that metric is exactly what we're looking at: the top ten used guitar brands on Reverb as ranked by how quickly their used listings sell—from the moment they’re listed to the second they’re sold.
    So take a guess or two--hen check out the article--and you may discover a brand or two (or more maybe) hat you aren't familiar with:
    The 10 Fastest-Selling Used Guitar Brands on Reverb
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Ormsby guitars are quite popular here. Though usually, they're in a style that I dont prefer, LP-type, or experimental. But people seem to be buying these guitars once they are posted on the local classifieds. While prices here are more expensive compared to US, everything seem to be reasonable based on the income of people here.

While ormsby guitars are not cheap, they're pretty much on the same level as high end fenders, gibsons, and suhrs. most people here support local builders, and if its made in Australia, someone is sure to buy it. I've never had the chance to buy something made here, because it's still expensive.

Ok
    Ormsby is a brand I have heard of, but not familiar with
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.