Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1348

Thread: What Are You GAS'ing For Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by die Bullen View Post
    Hey in capitalism, the price is whatever the market will bear, which is great.

This amp isn't for me personally, even around US$400
    Well from what I've heard it's probably not what I'd like at any price--but then I'd still try it out...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Interestingly, I now have almost a grand in the slush fund from Christmas gigs. Would consider buying something but no idea what

Interestingly, I now have almost a grand in the slush fund from Christmas gigs. Would consider buying something but no idea what
    You dont need a guitar, you dont need an amp, or effects, what can you buy???

I'm not really sure. I just got a new trumpet fairly recently too so I don't need one of them either. I guess I could have an instrument restored.

I'm falling into the same mistakes again.. With Fender's new release of American Originals, they brought back the 60's double bound tele which is kind of my dream tele. It's now available here in Au, and it makes me really wondering if I should sell my american pro, along with the rosewood neck, and get the 60's tele instead. in which I will add money to get it, which in turn will leave me amp less again. LOL

GAS hasn't had much appeal lately--but now that I am feeling better--I have been thinking about a cab for my Orange Micro Dark
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    GAS hasn't had much appeal lately--but now that I am feeling better--I have been thinking about a cab for my Orange Micro Dark
    What are your thoughts on the micro dark? I see them a lot here

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    What are your thoughts on the micro dark? I see them a lot here
    I like it--the mids shaping you can do gets you some cool sounds--and with a good cab 20 watts can sound quite loud.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    I'm falling into the same mistakes again.. With Fender's new release of American Originals, they brought back the 60's double bound tele which is kind of my dream tele. It's now available here in Au, and it makes me really wondering if I should sell my american pro, along with the rosewood neck, and get the 60's tele instead. in which I will add money to get it, which in turn will leave me amp less again. LOL
    My vote is don't see the one you have.

My vote is don't see the one you have.
    What do you mean dont see? Did you mean sell?

If thats it, yea I agree, I can always get one down the road. after pondering about it, Its just like Im getting an american pro with a double bound body and nitro paint. Besides I dont need a guitar right now, I need an amp, and I can always put the 2.6k aud to good use, like a downpayment for a car or something.