Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You GAS'ing For Lately?

Ah I misread your post- I thought you said make a small gutar, not make it into a small guitar

Quote Originally Posted by die Bullen View Post
    Ah I misread your post- I thought you said make a small gutar, not make it into a small guitar
    Actually--that's what I was joking about...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

So with the purchase of the small tube amp head (Orange Micro Dark) the GAS is still there (Well the Syndrome part any way, the Acquisition part isn't really feasible right now)-
    Still for a reverb pedal--eitehr a TC Electronics Hall of Fame or something simple.
    Also on my shortlist in my head--so whenever I save up some money or get a chance to win something--a pedalboard, electronic keyboard (Nothing too expensive or fancy--but not a Casio or anything mini either--probably a lower end Yamaha or Roland or a used midrange one), cab for the Micro Dark, or in the dreaming category--an electric 12 or a Reso...

I may make the pedal board and/or the cab.

Also if I had a chance to win or a great price-to get some pickups--I have other spare parts & a neck to make a homemade electric--nothing fancy--just a cheap thing--maybe to use for slide.

But nothing on the horizon yet--we'll see how things go.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

I feel like buying myself something new, but I am not sure what...

Quote Originally Posted by die Bullen View Post
    I feel like buying myself something new, but I am not sure what...
    Then you have general GAS--not specific GAS.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    Then you have general GAS--not specific GAS.
    well put- a lot of belt tightening lately due to many expenses. All major expenditures are at a halt until I can get ahead of some bills.

Well there are at least two parts to GAS--the syndrome & the acquiring/acquisition
    It is not always possible to acquire, but the syndrome can still be there.

Yeah honestly I really just feel like treating myself to a cool purchase, music related or not!

I'm trying hard to not even window-shop gear right now. I'm not in a position to indulge any GAS pains, so I've stayed away from craigslist and Used Everywhere.

There are still things I'd like to have someday....at set of Reilander's Vintage Scoop Strat pickups, one of Telenator's CuNiFe Wide-Range Humbuckers, a Mosaic 12 string pedal, or (if I won the lottery) a Rickenbacker 12-string.

None of those is likely to be in my financial future anytime soon.......So, you guys have to GAS a little harder......You're GASsing for two of us, lol.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

ok--but nothing wrong with entering free draws--as long as they are legitimate and you are okay with providing the info they are asking for--some I do not enter because they want too much info...