Thread: Recommended ebay seller

Recommended ebay seller

I know that the members here have had mixed results buying from China over ebay. My experiences have always been good, although sometimes things travel fast, sometimes they travel slow. But once I get them, I am always pleased.

This is an ebay seller that I have bought one item off of. I have no skin in the game here, but I wanted to share this info, in case anyone needs what he is selling. It is mostly DIY guitar pedals. There are some already built pedals, but they are mostly loopers (the kind that switch pedals in and out of the circuit). There are also some cables and tuners.
    protaitone1012 | eBay

This is what I bought. It's the only one I found on ebay with this much switching, and it's very well built.
    3 Looper Loop Pedal True Bypass Guitar Pedal Board Buzz Electronics | eBay

Don't get too excited by the "Make an offer" choice. You can get about two bucks off. Still a good value, for my money.
    Also, just to warn you, the seller may contact you right after your purchase to ask if you want to buy more items to get a better price. That is up to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	3707  
    I bought a relic'd guitar because I liked the way it sounded. Then I refinished it because I didn't like the way it looked.

Nah. I try to not get stuff from china when I can. Not always possible unfortunately.
    I only use an analog delay & phasor though and I don't even use them much since I love the sound of my guitars & amps just the way they are.
    You use that many effects ?

JJ
    Tele's & Tweeds.Yes sir.

I think we have discussed this before, JJ. You go for one good sound. I go for every sound known to man.

Anyway, I posted this for members who like to make stuff. And sometimes that includes pedals. And the looper pedal I got - as far as I can find, no-one in your country or mine is making anything like this, at this price or more.
    I bought a relic'd guitar because I liked the way it sounded. Then I refinished it because I didn't like the way it looked.

Its nice to get a review of there stuff from someone I respect. I have been kicking around the idea of trying some of those DIY pedals. Maybe I will.
    Great Guitars Are A Formula Not A Logo.

Thanks for the respect, my very respectable friend.

Usually I get this:

As I said above, the pedal I got was very well made. But it was a finished product. With the DIY pedals, the final result will depend on the skills of the buyer/builder. Of course, in your capable hands, I expect a great pedal!