Thread: FS/FT Planet Waves 1/4 Solderless Pedal Board Connectors used

Neophyte

FS/FT Planet Waves 1/4 Solderless Pedal Board Connectors used

I have 50 1/4" Right Angle Planet Waves Connectors that are solderless. I have completely redone my pedal board with a new board and new George L solderless cables. I am wide up on price and will sell as many as you would want. You would need to buy the cable separate, but I have $300 in these cables alone. I basically bought 5 cable kits that give you 5 cables each. I used the cable and have the right angle plugs available. Any reasonable offer or trade will be considered. I will break up the set and sell them as pairs if you want it that way. Send me a private message if interested.

If you need pedal board cables, I am your guy. I will take a huge loss on this just to part with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Planet Wave Connecor.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	1049  

I'm New!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjnugent View Post
    I have 50 1/4" Right Angle Planet Waves Connectors that are solderless. I have completely redone my pedal board with a new board and new George L solderless cables. I am wide up on price and will sell as many as you would want. You would need to buy the cable separate, but I have $300 in these cables alone. I basically bought 5 cable kits that give you 5 cables each. I used the cable and have the right angle plugs available. Any reasonable offer or trade will be considered. I will break up the set and sell them as pairs if you want it that way. Send me a private message if interested.

If you need pedal board cables, I am your guy. I will take a huge loss on this just to part with them.
    Any chance you still have these?

~Andrew

Neophyte
    Andrew, These are long gone, but thank you for asking.

TJ