Thread: Problem solved! Please delete this post!

I'm New!

Problem solved! Please delete this post!

3 years ago, I bought a B.C Rich Bronze Series Warlock (Tribal Silver and White) from a pawn shop. Earlier today, a friend of mine mentioned that he wanted to get a Warlock, so I Googled for images to show my friend the model of Warlock I have, and I noticed something. I had never looked at images of another Bronze Series Warlock, so I assumed that mine was stock. But I was wrong. The stock Bronze Series Warlock comes with 2 sets of black, uncovered, humbuckers (sometimes without writing, sometimes with B.C.Rich at the bottom), like this:

I pulled out the pickups that are in my guitar, and the only identifiable information was a sticker on the bridge pickup that said fa-bk-hum. Here are images I have taken of the pickups in my guitar:

Last edited by YoItsTrev; 11-14-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Different look than I am used to
    Not sure
    Not the usual suspects, I expect

fa-bk-hum on the bridge pickup likely black humbucker with da being a model name or something like that
    Or not
    If there were one for the neck that had wh instead of bk I would expect that

Bk could also also be Bare Knuckle-as in Bare Knuckle pickups
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

I'm New!
    Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    Different look than I am used to
    Not sure
    Not the usual suspects, I expect

fa-bk-hum on the bridge pickup likely black humbucker with da being a model name or something like that
    Or not
    If there were one for the neck that had wh instead of bk I would expect that

Bk could also also be Bare Knuckle-as in Bare Knuckle pickups
    Yes, you came to all the assumptions I did. I also came across Bare Knuckles when Googling the part number, but I could find nothing on their site that looks like these. I took out both pickups, but the black bridge pickup is the only one with a sticker on it.

My assumption would be bk would refer to its color, black.
    Last edited by YoItsTrev; 11-14-2017 at 01:17 AM.