Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: hi , I too am new here

  1. #1
    Neophyte chemobrainkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7

    hi , I too am new here

    you don't know me yet, 40% of the people that know me like me , I'm not sure that they know that I'm crazy, not dangerous, steppin' razor dangerous but rather have an oblique style of conceptual continuity. and the other 60 % are with out a doubt very unsure of
    if sarcasm, cynicism and being flippant is for real or just a defense mechanism , which is not my problem and I never cared to ask.

    slide guitar, rock and manicure noise, abstract electronica, computer mouse music and following th inhalation and exhalations of my breath.
    here's a taste
    https://soundcloud.com/chemobrainkid/in-your-charms
    https://soundcloud.com/chemobrainkid...lear-and-dirty
    Last edited by chemobrainkid; 10-13-2016 at 04:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator die Bullen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Westfield, NJ
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,645
    welcome aboard CBK!

  3. #3
    Axe-honerated spellcaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
    Age
    67
    Posts
    11,776
    Glad to have you here, CBK. Welcome to AxeTalk. There's a chair here with your name on it.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

  4. #4
    Neophyte chemobrainkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7
    well neighbor that's right friendly of you. thanks

  5. #5
    Axetastic doublewah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    58
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    Glad to have you here, CBK. Welcome to AxeTalk. There's a chair here with your name on it.
    Be nice, Spell. Don't give him THAT chair. You know it's got a wobbly leg!

    Nice to have you here, CBK.
    I bought a relic'd guitar because I liked the way it sounded. Then I refinished it because I didn't like the way it looked.

  6. #6
    Axe-honerated zontar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a people house
    Posts
    25,553
    Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    Glad to have you here, CBK. Welcome to AxeTalk. There's a chair here with your name on it.
    And Spell made it by hand.

    Welcome
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

  7. #7
    Axe-honerated spellcaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
    Age
    67
    Posts
    11,776
    I notice on your profile page that you've got some interesting gear, CBD. We're always interested in pictures and hearing more about your stuff.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

  8. #8
    Axe-honerated zontar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a people house
    Posts
    25,553
    Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    I notice on your profile page that you've got some interesting gear, CBD. We're always interested in pictures and hearing more about your stuff.
    Pictures should almost be a requirement to join.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

  9. #9
    Axe-honerated spellcaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
    Age
    67
    Posts
    11,776
    Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    Pictures should almost be a requirement to join.
    Either that, or a rule that if the new member doesn't provide pictures, he has buy the next round, lol
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

  10. #10
    Axe-honerated zontar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a people house
    Posts
    25,553
    Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    Either that, or a rule that if the new member doesn't provide pictures, he has buy the next round, lol
    Round of what?
    Guitars? Amps? Pedals? picks?
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •