Thread: Holy Spirit - Jesus Culture (Cover)

Holy Spirit - Jesus Culture (Cover)

I think this is the first time I'll post a song using my Gretsch. This is an easy song and I have another guitarist whose doing the rhythm section. So all thats left for me is the lead lines and some embellishments and fill-ins. Its repetitive, so you might get bored.

I'm on the bridge pickup, all the time. The other guitarist was using a semi-hollow guitar, and I have a full hollow body, so you can imagine how warm our sound is if I used the neck. So i was forced to stay on the bridge. Not that I mind.

I also seemed to commit a mistake on the second verse, timing and palm mute didnt go well, but hopefully it wasnt that obvious

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post

I also seemed to commit a mistake on the second verse, timing and palm mute didnt go well, but hopefully it wasnt that obvious
    Well it is if you tell us about it!

And this reminds me--I am playign guitar soon--If I want to play my full hollow I'll need to intonate it before then (I do have time)--the low E is off.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.