Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NPD Earthquaker Organizer

Quote Originally Posted by etechstan View Post
    I started bass in the mid 70s, stated noodling on guitar, just a little rhythm soon after. Quit music completely in 1983 when I went in the military. Returned to acoustic noodling in 2003, started playing bass again for a church in 2010. Then I turned into a GASoholic Last year the pastor realized me and the organ player were playing just about the same thing and asked if I could transition to guitar. I can't believe how much I have improved this past year since dedicating my time to only guitar.
    Interesting- I start playing bass in garage bands in the mid 80's in high school and a couple people gave me beater guitars for free. I basically took any guitar that was free back then so at one point I probably had 6-8 cheapies. After our band broke up (1988?) I didn't really have anyone to play with so I pretty much turned completely to guitar. Gave it up while in college and came back to it a few years later...

Quote Originally Posted by etechstan View Post
    I can't believe how much I have improved this past year since dedicating my time to only guitar.
    That is why I was a reluctant bass player--I thought it woudl take time away from the guitar--and to a degree it did--but in the long run it worked out for me.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

I was never reluctant about playing bass but I have little use for it now

Anyw way--that pedal will work well with guitar or bass--probably others as well--like a mandolin...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.