Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPBD

NPBD

NPBD=New Pedal Board Day.

Finally I have one.

A very generous member of another forum who lives in the same city offered me a homemade one he had --for free--so after profuse thanks were offered & my cold is mostly in remission I finally picked it up today.

I'll post a picture later.

It might not be quite big enough--but I will see how I can make it work--and at least it is a start.

If I do move on something else I will pass this along for free as well to someone who needs it.

So once I get an idea of what I can do with it & what I can fit on it, I will take pictures & post them.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

I was not a believer of pedal boards before, but it was life changing when I finally had one. great little tool and makes setup so easy and wrap up a breeze

Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    I was not a believer of pedal boards before, but it was life changing when I finally had one. great little tool and makes setup so easy and wrap up a breeze
    Well when I only used 1 or 2 or 3 pedals--no big deal, but it can take a long time to hook everything up & then take it apart afterwards--so a pedalboard is something I've wanted.
    I thought about different options out there & making my own--but with the offer I decided to take that try it out--I still need to get velcro or straps though to make it "stick"
    the board itself has one of the sides of the velcro on it--and I have some used pedals that have velcro on them--so that helps...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Pix?????????

I already posted that I would post pictures once i get it sorted out
    Haven't had time to do more than a quick lineup for space

We shall wait then

Of course
    Not sure when that will be

SO I got a chance on Saturday nigh to check out things, and the 10 pedals I would want on the board all fit--sort of.
    Tried a couple of ways--but need to get another cable or two--and some fastener.
    The pictures are just the pedals siting on top of the board (Which is slanted)--so they are a bit off kilter but just seeing what would work better.
    May have to adjust for power cables or cables as well.
    both ways have pros & cons...

So I need to get some more cable stuff, etc and then decide which way to try it first.

Of course I might try other ways as well...
    Especially if anybody has a suggestion that makes sense

Cool setup- that's a lot of pedals!