Page 101 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 12329

Thread: make up a lie about the poster above you

atmike invented something he likes to call Chaff Stick
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Zontar was really offended when ChapStik stopped the television ad with Suzy Chaffee where she called herself "Suzy ChapStik". He wrote to the company to save poor Suzy but all he got was a voucher for 2 free tubes of lip balm.

dB crafted skis from a pair of 8 string bass necks, the widest one he could find.

Etechstan has gone green and has devised a way to make police body armour out of recycled pickguards chained together

dB just signed on with Norwegian Cruise Line for a 4 month contract to lead up Duran Oates. As lead vocalist Simon LeHall, he will lead the overstuffed vacationers through a combination Duran Duran, Hall & Oates inspired night of fun and 80's frivolity. In an interview for the cruise lines monthly e-letter, dB promises that these shows will usher in the return of spandex and aquanet.

Etechstan has been returning to the 80's himself and has outfitted himself like Gary Numan complete with leatherette red suit with the zippers all over it and eyeliner.

Pretty darn close, Stan....

Having celebrated his 78th birthday last month, dB is rapidly headed towards his own 80s.
    What's wrong with jibber-jabber? Some of my best stuff is jibber-jabber.

No lying this time, dB!!!!!!! You just gave me a big laugh!!!!!

etechstan will do anything for a laugh.

He once broke into Mel Gibson's house dressed as Danny Glover wearing a a yarmulke and with a T-shirt that read, "I'm too old for this shirt"
    He then proceeded to paint all the rooms pink and write the words to his favorite Monty Python sketches on the walls, and he made a Three Stooges statue out of instant mashed potatoes and oatmeal.

Mel was not amused.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

speaking of mashed potatoes... Zontar once did the dance the mash potatoes for so long that he actually dislocated his hip. He was a little drunk at the time and kept doing the dance- people thought he was inventing hot new moves as his leg swung wider and wider out of the socket. Thank goodness for Jim Beam... When he "woke" up the next morning it took 3 Canadian lumberjacks and a Malaysian saucier 15 minutes to get that leg back in. Thank goodness again for Jim Beam...