Page 51 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: make up a lie about the poster above you

die Bullen copyrighted and trademarked the saying, "What's up, Doc?" Warner Brothers has to pay him a royalty every time a Bugs Bunny cartoon airs on TV
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Zontar's real handle is "Zont AR", with "zont" being the Rhaeto-Romanish slang term for "its a hoot" and AR the obvious reference to Arkansas. So what he is really telling us is that he has a stompin' good time down in Little Rock partying with the Clinton family on the weekends. Best beer he ever had!

In 1982, dB left NJ for three weeks and took a walking tour of New England. He's never gone anywhere since.
    What's wrong with jibber-jabber? Some of my best stuff is jibber-jabber.

ATMike went on that walking tour with me but we had to part ways because people kept asking him for autographs

die Bullen started a tour with me too and gave up pretty early in the trip. He's a quitter.

I only quit the tour because all Stan wanted to play was this crazy three hour version of this "I'm getting Sentimental Over You" with all these piccolo solos. Can you blame me?

dB has just finished writing yet another song in Fb.

Moggl will sing it in front of 50,000 empty seats using his famous green telecaster and green amplifier

Blues is having a special guitar made that uses 3 phone pole guide wires so that he could the lowest one fingered chords possible in his new screamo band, The Walking Dead Bluesmen. He calls the tuning Double Drop C. It will also take special amplification since the frequency is going to be so low.

Stan has been experimenting with overdriving the sound of an accordion by stacking 16 different distortion boxes. He tried turning all the pedals at once and the voice coil shot out of the cabinet, ripped the grill and launched across the room like a rube Goldberg device, ricocheting down the hall of his house. It ended up totally embedded in his bathroom door and to this day he still can't get the thing out