Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Little things you hate

Things I hate......hmmmm......How about guitars that work fine when you put them down for the night, and the next morning have issues........(Ask me how I know,,,,Arrrrrgh!)
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

When I can't find the nail clippers.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

When people borrow my tools and just leave them wherever in the house they happened to be when they got done with them.
    I crawl like a viper through these suburban streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    When people borrow my tools and just leave them wherever in the house they happened to be when they got done with them.
    I hate when people move my stuff.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    I hate when people move my stuff.
    +1

I don't have this problem at home because I live alone, but I've had to be a bit of an a-hole at work about this. Even if people take something and bring it back, they rarely put it in the same place. With my vision, it's important that I know exactly where things will be.

Quote Originally Posted by spellcaster View Post
    +1

I don't have this problem at home because I live alone, but I've had to be a bit of an a-hole at work about this. Even if people take something and bring it back, they rarely put it in the same place. With my vision, it's important that I know exactly where things will be.
    There's a Steven Wright joke about coming home and finding all his stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.
    Last night somebody broke into my apartment and replaced everything with exact duplicates... When I pointed it out to my roommate, he said, 'Do I know you?'

Surfing the net, and landing on a site that won't let you get away without shutting off the computer.

Pop unders are worse than pop ups...
    But I use blockers--gets most of them.

Having to take out private health insurance to get the hole in my stomach muscles sewn up before I die of old age instead of waiting years, if ever, to have it done in the public system.
    The correct number of guitars to own = N+1 where N is the current number of guitars that you own.

Resigning myself to the fact that my back garden will be a warzone until my kids, and dog, are older & don't want to dig holes and make piles of mud anymore.

See http://www.axetalk.com/forum/tonemon...html#post45708
    The correct number of guitars to own = N+1 where N is the current number of guitars that you own.