Page 180 of 204 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2032

Thread: The Good Things in life

I had a day where it seemed that it had randomly decided some pictures would be visible & some wouldn't.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    I had a day where it seemed that it had randomly decided some pictures would be visible & some wouldn't.
    I think there's something going on at the VGY site....some type of upgrades and a change in servers, so that might account for it. I hadn't been able to see your pictures for weeks, but now I can. I suspect that whatever caused my log-in problems over there is related to not being able to not decrypt images from the site. Glad it's working now.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

The fresh feeling after a nice shower...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Hash browns and eggs

A couple of series I like have just started as reruns in the last few days. I'm really enjoying seeing WKRP in Cincinnati again. Also, the North of 60 series is running again, which has always been a favourite. I really like the North of 60 theme music too, done by Tim Macauley.

"I know just enough to be dangerous....."

A fun midweek potluck with friends...

An engaging conference

For me. Working on guitar's.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.
    Frank Zappa.

Ham & Scalloped potatoes for supper

I love my Bird house. This little Bird house was hanging outside when I moved in 11 year's ago. Little Finch birds nest and raise there baby's in there every year. So interesting and it's right at my work bench now. They work dawn till dusk together.. I noticed today the bottom was going to drop out of it so I threw a zap strap around it before there little world came crashing down. Lol. I am reluctant to work on it in the off season because one year I moved it about 5 feet over to get it away from my BBQ smoke and that was the only year they never used it. I will have to risk it and repair it in the fall now. They have distinct churps & use them to single to do things. Like when the one I think is the male is finished putting stuff in the house he always flys up to the same branch on the tree behind it and let's out the authoritive long churpping pattern then she flys up from the rhododendron and puts what she has into the house. Then she let's out a high pitch single churps and they both dart off together to gather something else. Same way every time. Nice place to sit and chill after work. You can see one on the plant hanger middle to upper level in the one photo. I love this time of year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180418_160017.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	4245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180418_155216987.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	4246  
    Last edited by Keletcaster; 04-18-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.
    Frank Zappa.