Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2075

Thread: The Good Things in life

New contributors to the forum are a good thing. I know SAguitar's been a member for a while, but we don't see him here often. I was happy to see him here today and hope he visits us more frequently.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

4 1/2 years between visits for him--but yeah--that's still a good thing--there are other members it would be nice to see post again.
    And new members too--we have had a few over the last year--
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    4 1/2 years between visits for him--but yeah--that's still a good thing--......
    I'm going to guess that what's precipitated SA's visit today is the problems on other forums. Stan's normally an active participant in GibsonTalk and FenderTalk. GibsonTalk seems to have lost a bunch of members because of continuing problems with their revised forum format. I visit there regularly and it's uncommon to find another member online while I'm there. Also, FenderTalk is bizarre these days....Some threads that are started are just blank post boxes with no text, and other threads display stuff like this:

"Function name must be a string on line 1564 in /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[video=youtube;...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[video=youtube;...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
    #3 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(1233): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[video=youtube;...', 12, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
    #4 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
    #5 /home/fendertalk/public_html/forum/showthread.php(1079): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
    #6 {main}
    Fatal error: Function name must be a string on line 1564 in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287"

Obviously though AxeTalk, TDPRI, StratTalk, and SquierTalk have recovered from the comedy of errors that followed the change in servers, there's still a lot of stuff that the new owners have to work out. In any case, I'm happy that we're getting some of their "leftovers"

AT Member
    Howdy y'all! I thought I better branch out some since other forums are suffering. Glad to see that some parts of the universe are still functioning! Heck, I'm a moderator over at FenderTalk and although I can log on I cannot post anything, even in the Moderator's section.

Stay tuned,
    Stan

When that unplanned nap doesn't get in the way of your sleep overnight.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Here's a good thing......My hydro's on an equal payment plan and the annual date of reckoning and adjustment happens in January. I always end up having to pay 100.00 - 150.00 to get things squared up....but this year, I actually ended up with a credit balance. Never happened before in fifty years of paying hydro bills

Getting a break

Rice..........

Proper candy canes

Pancakes with meatballs and gravy is pretty cool for supper.