Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good Things in life

The Good Things in life

I'm making an awesome vegetarian curry, sipping some wines & listening to Mayday Parade tonight.
    The correct number of guitars to own = N+1 where N is the current number of guitars that you own.

I'm also working on a project with my daughter, who is a bigger Whovian than I am, and we are bonding & having a lot of fun

Tales of Trenzalore: Doctor Who fansite
    The correct number of guitars to own = N+1 where N is the current number of guitars that you own.

Congrats and Happy Father's day to you, et al.

I just got my Fathers Day call. Missed it, because I went for a walk without my phone, but got a message anyway. Since it's the first time she's called on Fathers Day in many years, it really meant something.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

I called my Dad today.
    Talked for a while--got some insight from him on growing older.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

A crucial part of being a parent/step parent is to guide your charges in cultural awareness & appreciation of the higher arts.
    To that end we are watching The Little Shop of Horrors & The Blues Brothers tonight!

Went for a ride last night, there were about 50 of us, it was so much fun.

Mine is 2nd from the right with the white helmet on the saddle.

You should wear it on your head--it might fall off of the seat & get ruined.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Nice bike! I thought that was just a short passenger Zontar. Lol.
    Great Guitars Are A Formula Not A Logo.

Getting married to Mrs BOFH on Saturday. To be honest I'm kind of meh about the whole wedding thing. To me it isn't about the day, it's about making a formal commitment to this amazing woman that I want to spend my life with. If we could just fill out an online form & get on with our life together I'd be happy.
    A wedding isn't the important part, the marriage is the important part, commitment, love & friendship are the important parts. The wedding itself is only a minor memory in the lifetime of memories that we are going to have together, I'm more excited about the dreams that we share than the memory of just one day in our life together.
    I'm more excited about riding our motorbikes to Margaret River together than the actual wedding day, getting my priorities right from the start!
    I love this woman, she's my best friend, she puts up with my ****, I put up with hers, she hasn't run away screaming after three years together & I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.