Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne!

Hahaha. Thanks guys,

Im not sure about the law in photography here, but these are just purely touristy shots, I dont know anyone would want to sell these crappy photos if someone ever gets a hold of this site and steal all our photos. lol.

But yeah, I just want to improve on the shots so you guys can see more and take in the "real" environment and what it feels to be like here. If I take a video, I'll have to do some editing to make it watchable in youtube, and I dont have a desktop/laptop capable of making good videos, so I guess you'll just have to settle with pics for now. But real soon, I'll give you a "world through my eyes" experience.

Whats a good length though? would 2-3 minute video be enough? I find anything more than 5 mins kind of dragging already. who has 5 mins to spare nowadays????

Short ones are good as long as they aren't constantly moving--I find those videos annoying & hard to really see anything.
    Some movement is good--but not constant--especially if it's bumpy.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

A few parts will be moving but I will be using this:

Zhiyun - Tech

Its a phone stabilizer so that it'z not bumpy and will give a really good smooth video shot even if I'm moving. Mostly I will be just standing, pointing the camera here and there so you can have a "sights and sounds" experience.

Good--cool
    Another thing is people who zoom in & out constantly--unless it is a short thing for humour.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Went to the park in front of my building apartment for a short ride to relax the day away. Day light savings kicked in last month and there's still sun at around 6-7pm. pretty cool. it was a nice, bit cold, 30 min ride around the lake and back.

Sorry about the first shot, I was using panorama and the car just passed by. LOL

Albert Park

Just pedalling away!

Wow the car looks like a train or sorts!

It is a cool effect.
    I've seen people use panoramic settings o get effects--and pictures where it was unintentional.
    thanks for sharing more

I think he should post it somewhere saying that this is the new limo he bought

Tuesday Drinks.

I'm really surprised how the culture is here. We just met our deadline for the past few weeks and the company decides to treat us all out for drinks, at 1-4pm. Imagine that, it's just after lunch and we are all drinking.

We got submissions coming up in a few weeks and there were problems with the files and all. but they worry about it tomorrow. We will never be able to do this in the Philippines. there, its just all work no play.

And the company chose this time, 1-4pm to not interfere with our personal time after work. wow.

It was like that when I lived in England too!