Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne!

There is no doubt that there are circumstances besides talent that can lead to a musical career--but it should never be downplayed...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Finally got this! first piece of the puzzle! Now, onto drives! Rig re-building has officially begun.

I got it used, still in pretty good condition but definitely not mint. I was thinking if I shouldve bought a new one instead as I buy new things if I know Im gonna keep it, but a lot can be bought for a 100 bucks and I can spend that on cables, patch cables, etc..

My power supply has yet to arrive. I got it from Aliexpress. 30aud free shipping from China. hoping it arrives and working. It's Caline, a rebranded Joyo. I just wanted to test if it will arrive here in au. if it does, I can get a lot of things cheaper than buying here.

and I cant test this as I dont have any extra guitar cables or patch cables as well, I found one person that does handmade cables, so its still being made. cheaper and higher quality.

I also got another "Klon" clone pedal in the works by someone here who has a huge stock of NOS capacitors, etc that bought new and some has been salvaged from old equipments. hoping that will turn out okay. Its cheap and I want to try it.

congrats, IAITB!

Thanks dB! I still dont have a power supply, but I hope it comes in. LOL

So, I havent been able to update you guys, but my wife is 5 months pregnant, and it's a boy!! I'm glad I dont have to buy a shotgun!

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    So, I havent been able to update you guys, but my wife is 5 months pregnant, and it's a boy!!...........
    Looks like pursuing that hobby paid off bigtime, lol. Congratulations, IAITB.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    So, I havent been able to update you guys, but my wife is 5 months pregnant, and it's a boy!! I'm glad I dont have to buy a shotgun!
    congrats

Babies are cool
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Pretty soon, instead of changing strings, you'll be changing diapers.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

wow great news, IAITB!

Thanks guys! As you know (or not) we lost two pregnancies and like they say, third one's a charm. This baby boy pulled through and on our way to the last trimester. Things are looking good from the scans and measurements, my wife also feels our baby kicking and moving. a good thing!

Another thing to report is, We also got our dog, Snow back! I just picked him up from the quarantine facility and now adjusting to his new home. He's grown quite a bit, but still a baby. 2 years old. LOL been away for almost 9 months and now he's finally home. I think he's still confused and still dont know what to feel, it's been transferred countless times and a lot of people has taken care of him so Im quite not sure he realizes that he is now home.