Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne!

So how do you like it vs. the Philipines so far?

oh man,

I love my country but I hate everything about it. the traffic, the heat, the undiscplined drivers, the corruption with the traffic enforcers, the public transportation, everything. but I love my country. doesnt make sense I know.

living here is very different, but I also love it at the same time. money is not abundant as Im just starting out, but it can get me to places and buy me things that I never will ever buy in the philippines. food is great, tons of ingredients unavailable in the philippines, and I love how disciplined people can be. its multi cultural. so far I havent experienced racism, but Im sure it exists. friendly people as well.

Nothing strange about loving the place you grew up in. Every place has advantages and disadvantages...

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    After a 30min ride, we kind of got hungry because the family next to where we were sitting were grilling burgers.
    That's a great smell--but it does make one hungry--

hanks for the updates.
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Just getting work done on a Friday. Its already vacay time for people here. everybody cant wait to go out and drink the last day of the week away.

Hopefully we can get to other places this weekend and check out more stuff in this country. I really want to go to Uluru and the Great Barrier Reef, but I guess if this forum sticks around for the next 4 years, We'll get to that in the future.

Just for you guys to see what I do on a typical day to day basis. They're upgrading the whole provincial train line so we are in charge of getting the road crossings up to date and safe for the trains and road cars alike.

Hmm, I know someone whose job sounds similar to yours...
    I've been a pilgrim on this earth, since the day of my birth, I'm a long way from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallintheblues View Post
    Just getting work done on a Friday. Its already vacay time for people here. everybody cant wait to go out and drink the last day of the week away.

Hopefully we can get to other places this weekend and check out more stuff in this country. I really want to go to Uluru and the Great Barrier Reef, but I guess if this forum sticks around for the next 4 years, We'll get to that in the future.

Just for you guys to see what I do on a typical day to day basis. They're upgrading the whole provincial train line so we are in charge of getting the road crossings up to date and safe for the trains and road cars alike.

That's impressive.
    Great Guitars Are A Formula Not A Logo.

Yeah nice setup!

I like the multiple screens--it makes some things so much easier

Quote Originally Posted by zontar View Post
    I like the multiple screens--it makes some things so much easier
    It is only weird when you have to do a screen share and you are not sure which one is sharing